Put in a rustic touch to your house by playing around with wooden frames and mats. Here’s how to start it.
An increasing range of interior designers are recommending going for wooden decor to provide your home a pleasurable look, be it wall racks or curtain rods.
Make your home look imaginative and rustic with old-looking real wood doors and home window frames. Or you can bring in some copper and bronze material objects or chuck in some rugs. Vaibhav Jain, CEO, Deco Windows, and Piyush Bhandari, co-founder at Jumpinggoose, talk about ideas for presenting your home a makeover:
* Wood: Wooden works of art are back fashion. An increasing range of interior designers are recommending going for real wood decor to provide your home a pleasurable look, whether it be wall racks or curtain rods. Opt for wooden flooring as there are lots of options available in the market. Wooden structures also give an old-fashioned turn to your room with an antique feel.
* Rustic: Rustic is often associated with laidback, relaxed and a non-urban feel. Furniture which blends rustic with modern styles is a great combination for home decor. It also will go well with floral design, hence, a theme having hanging plants can likewise have a good rustic track record.
* Metallic: There is something about wall arts that gives elegance to your room. Heavy paintings or structures act as a way of expressing yourself through decor. Combining copper, silver, and silver can prove to be a good notion, provided matte is something that’s considered while looking for the finish product. Bronze vases and high-gloss metals for bowls work well to accessorise your home. But make sure you keep the metallics in one colour tone. Lamps with frosted bulbs can also make your decor stick out. A shiny chair or cushioning is another way of making your room look chic. Copper desks give your home a cosy atmosphere presenting a bohemian-style decoration.
* Light: Proper lighting is really important in all elements of your home. It makes your home feel safe, functional and appealing. If you are a voracious reader and love reading before bedtime, opt for lamps.If you’re a patio person or have children at home, garden torches are what your home needs. Have a chandelier in your living room for a dazzling effect.
* Rugs: These are the best options to load left-out spaces and walls. Area rugs add artistry to your house, and carpets with beautiful designs make your floor look beautiful and elegant. A sizeable rug is a perfect method for let go of unattended spaces. Using rugs as a wall membrane dangling is another contemporary-yet-rural interior decor idea. Large-printed rugs on empty walls work miracles for your interiors. Also, using changeable window curtain rods on your wall space to hold these rugs provides it an antique feel. Check that the furniture should remain perfectly on the rug.
* Blinds: A whole lot of people are going back again to traditional window blinds. It works correctly for large windows, such as French glass windows, as it offers it a feeling of privateness and cosiness. Also, a great deal of blinds will have a handy remote control making it easier and comfortable to use.